802.1X Authenticated Wireless Access
IEEE 802.1X authentication provides an additional security barrier for your company network. It prevents rogue or unmanaged wireless devices accessing your network by enforcing strong authentication. Trusted devices are authenticated automatically using a digital certificate, so the user experience is exactly the same as a wired connection.
SUREFRONT has a wealth of experience with enterprise-class Wi-Fi in a Microsoft environment. We can deliver 802.1X authenticated wireless connectivity throughout your organisation.
Our Wi-Fi services
- Configuration of wireless access points (UniFi and Meraki fully supported)
- Provisioning Wi-Fi client configuration profiles (Windows, iOS, Android)
- Configuration of infrastructure to support SCEP with Intune (Endpoint Manager)
- Automated client certificate issuance
- Configuration of Network Policy Server (NPS)
To learn more, please call 0161-486-9699. Or complete the contact form below: